The M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable. Caves, cold, deep, enriched air – the M1 is perfect for recreational divers ready to extend their capabilities or accomplished technical and specialty divers. State-of-the-art metals meet proven Atomic designs to deliver reliable performance to fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario.
M1 MONEL REGULATOR
WHY MONEL? UP TO 80% EAN. THAT’S WHY.
Atomic metallurgy expertise drives us to design the M1 for extreme diving. Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for high strength, corrosion-resistance and oxygen compatibility. 316 Stainless Steel, multi-layer Zirconium-coated Brass, and Titanium are used throughout the second stage. The M1 valve body is Zirconium/Nickel over Brass and the Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice is Stainless Steel. The M1 is factory-ready for EAN mixtures up to 50% or Oxygen mixes up to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
COLD WATER. DEEP WATER. ROUGH WATER.
The M1 first stage is chrome-plated brass and environmentally sealed at the factory to encase key internal components made of Monel. The second stage features a thermal heat sink for cold water, and a surge protected front cover and super-dry exhaust valve for rough water. Add a super-wide exhaust deflector and an exclusive Atomic engraved heat-protecting jam nut for freeze protection to cover almost any extreme diving situation.
ENVIRONMENTAL. ERGONOMICAL. RADICAL.
The M1 design includes the same Atomic ergonomic and performance features that rocked the dive world. Patented Atomic exclusives like the balanced Jet Seat high-flow first stage piston, and second stage AFC Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob combine to make the M1 not just extreme, but also extraordinary.
DESIGNED FOR CHALLENGING CONDITIONS
ENGINEERED BY ATOMIC FOR SPECIALTY DIVING – REC OR TEC
The M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable, whether Recreational or Technical. Accomplished specialty divers will appreciate this regulator designed to fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario. The M1 is built on the same platform as the world acclaimed T2 and B2 regulators.
It’s a beast in the water, but not a burden for divers with 2.6 pounds first and second stage combined weight (yoke version).
M1 FIRST STAGE FEATURES:
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or Oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
- Chrome-plated Brass body and Monel key internal components.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
M1 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and super-dry exhaust valve.
- Components made of precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Surge-protected front cover for high current scenarios.
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional M1 color kit.