User Interface: Menu Driven Graphic Display
User Customization: Alerts, Units, Language, Dive Log, Storage Rate, Safety Reserve
Algorithm: Recreational RGBM (Dr. Bruce Wienke)
Altitude range: Automatic to 10,000′ (3,048 m)
Gas Types: Air or Nitrox to 99% O2
Gas Switching: Up to 6 preset mixes
Settings: Age, Workload, Conservatism
Decompression: Deco, Deep and Safety Stops
COBALT 2 FEATURES
- New faster, more powerful microprocessor.
- Brilliant full color LCD display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness.
- Auto screen brightness or user setting.
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) algorithm created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics.
- Preprogram up to 6 gas mixes.
- Air/Nitrox to 99% 02.
- Switch gases underwater.
- Customizable user options.
- On-board Rapid Response 3D Digital Compass.
- Menu navigation.
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days.
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory.
- Built in Lithium-ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. Battery can be quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard.
- Leakproof magnetic buttons.
- Automatic altitude adjustment.
- Maximum operating depth 330′ (100 meters).