We studied the tail fins of fish and it didn’t take long to realize that replicating their design would result in fins that deliver more propulsion with less drag and kick with less effort. Our exclusive Splitfin technology reduces the stress and strain of the kick for greater sustained speed, power and comfort. Atomic Aquatics SplitFins provide more efficiency, more power and more thrust than traditional paddle fins. SplitFins are available as Full Foot and Open Heel in a variety of sizes and colors, including our popular “smoke on the water” that includes spring heel straps for easy one-hand removal of the fins.
- Divers get a more comfortable fit and easy one-hand removal, with springs that are resistant to deformation if overstretched. Standard with Smoke color option—also sold separately.
- Thin, strong, and highly flexible hinge points between the semi-rigid battens cause the blade to react quickly and efficiently to the slightest kick.
- Large surface area blade improved pivoting, turning, and alternate kicking styles.
- Highly resilient power rails perform as the backbone of the SplitFin, storing and releasing energy with every kick. Proprietary and exclusive to Atomic Aquatics, this material will not deteriorate or lose its resiliency.
- Contoured to fit your foot without stress points, with semi-open toe for added comfort.