The blade is available in two styles: the Spartan and the Blunt. The Spartan comes to a spear head point with one side featuring rounded serrations to prevent snags on rope. The Blunt comes to a blunt chisel like tip.
- Strong, Single-Piece Design The butt, handle, hilt, and blade are all fashioned out of a single piece of 420 stainless steel for maximum strength.
- Corrosion-Resistant Steel is coated in black EDP for longevity in saltwater.
- Non-Slip Grip The handle is double-wrapped in paracord for grip, leaving a spot for your forefinger to hook below the hilt.
- Multi-Function Handle The handle features skeleton holes that serve as hex wrenches for use in emergency situations. The butt has a sharp tool for hammering or breaking open hard objects.
- Balanced Length Blade is 3” (7.7cm) and handle is 4” (10cm).
- Blade Options Choose from the Spartan or Blunt blade styles. Both have a smooth, finely sharpened edge on one side and rounded, serrations on the other to prevent snags on rope.
- Sheath and Mounting Components Included Two-millimeter-thick locking sheath made of highly durable Kydex and thermoformed around the knife for a perfect fit. Includes 2” (5cm) belt loop and BCD mounting hardware.